What is Liposomal Glutathione
Liposomes are phospholipid vesicles. They are composed of one or more concentric lipid bilayers spanning discrete water spaces. The unique feature of liposomes is that they approach cell membranes from a structural point of view. This allows them to pass through them more easily and deliver the bioactive substances directly to the cells for maximum benefit from the product.
* Sweetened with steviol glycosides
* Flavored with dragon fruit and mango
Liposomal Glutathione composition
The antioxidant components of the product are supplied in the form of special phospholipid cells called liposomes. They have proven the ability to be the optimal drug carrier with high bioavailability, which ensures a high rate of absorption of the input substances.
The composition of Liposomal Glutathione includes the most powerful antioxidants - vitamin C and glutathione, all elements are as follows:
- Phospholipids are molecules that, due to their chemical properties, have an important structural as well as metabolic role in the cell. Phospholipids are distributed asymmetrically in the plasma membrane in normal cells and are involved in various biological processes, such as blood clotting and apoptotic cell death;
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener with a low GI (glycemic index) and is also a prebiotic (food for probiotic bacteria). It promotes a good intestinal flora as it does not cause an overgrowth of yeast in the gut like sugar or aspartame;
- Ascorbic Acid - a water-soluble vitamin that is important for optimal functioning of the immune system. It is a vitamin C that is involved in the production of collagen, antibodies and some types of blood cells. Serves as a major defence against attacks of viruses and other pathogens in the bloodstream;
- Следователно глутатионът може да защити клетките ни от увреждане, причинено от пероксиди, замърсители, токсични метали и други вещества.
- Glutathione / - glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants and detoxifiers in the body. It can maintain healthy immune function and neutralize a wide range of free radicals. With the power of Liposomal Glutathione, our glutathione offers much faster and more complete absorption than non-liposomal alternatives. As a major detoxifier and endogenous antioxidant in the body, glutathione can bind to many unwanted compounds and help remove them from the body. Therefore, glutathione can protect our cells from damage caused by peroxides, contaminants, toxic metals and other substances.
Liposomal Glutathione purpose
Liposomal Glutathione formula includes synergistically acting elements that contribute to:
- more energy and better mental activity - the antioxidants in Liposomal Glutathione help protect cells from oxidative stress and exhaustion, which are at the root of many diseases;
- counteracting inflammatory processes - studies show that glutathione can help reduce inflammation - a major factor in joint pain, brain fog, cardiovascular disease and others;
- stronger immune protection - glutathione supports the proper function of white blood cells (leukocytes) and contributes to the increase of lymphocytes;
- improved physical performance and fitness - glutathione supports physical endurance and recovery by optimizing nitric oxide levels;
- better detoxification - glutathione can help eliminate accumulated toxins and chemicals that are released by the liver;
- anti-ageing effect: glutathione and vitamin C counteract free radicals and oxidative stress, which are a prerequisite for disease.
Keep below 24 ° C.
Excipients: preservative: potassium sorbate; flavoring: dragon fruit flavor, mango flavor; water.
Recommended daily dose: 10 ml daily, half an hour before meals.
22 daily doses.
There are no known contraindications.